Saturday, April 16, 2016

Still the Best Facial Firming Cream in My Drawer in 2016

I don't write reviews for anything ever, because when I like what I bought it is suffice for me to just leave a 5-stars rating or just keep them to myself. But after trying out Keshima Ultimate Anti-Aging Firming Lotion, I made an exception and wrote a looooong review on the product page just because I was not expecting anything spectacular happening in just couple of days of using this firming cream.

I'm turning 50 years old next week (updated 6/20/2016) and I pretty much wasn't worried of looking old because my mom has really good gene and we aged gracefully lots of people say. But last November, I woke up to a face that was seemed to be out of place!!! Like it was crooked, sagging and fat. My mom even noticed it that morning. I thought, wow, I either have to set an appointment with a plastic surgeon or find a really good facial firming cream. What happened?!?

So I went online and started searching and reading all the reviews of several skin firming lotion or any products that would help in tightening sagging skin. I pretty much dismissed products with tons of reviewers that got them for free or for discounted price. Keshima has several reviewers like that too, so I was really wary in purchasing it. It claims that it can tightens loose and sagging skin; smooth wrinkles and fine lines like every other anti-aging cream in the market. But what really set Keshima Ultimate Anti-Aging Firming Lotion apart from those other skin firming products is that the co-founder, Myriam Maon, communicates with her customers; especially those ones that were not seeing results right away. She would refund the money but encourages them to keep the product and continue using them. So, I took a leap and bought one on a Friday, November 13th.
Keshima Ultimate Anti-Aging Firming Lotion

When I received the product on Monday night (November 16th), I tried it immediately. I saw some changes on Wednesday morning, but I thought maybe I was just imagining things. Then on Thursday (November 19th), which is basically the 3 1/2 day of using the skin firming cream, my mom commented that what I did to my hair made me look really young like I was a teenager -- a mature teenager, that is, she added. My hairdo was just in ponytail which I always do every other day. So I knew instantly that the product was working--my facial skin tightening like I wanted. I didn't tell her anything about Keshima though.

Friday morning (November 20th), I wore a turtle neck blouse which I hated for a while now because my face looked huge whenever I did. But this time, my face looked tight and small and I looked good in a turtle neck again. Mom noticed my young look again and I finally told her about the Keshima Ultimate Anti-Aging Firming Lotion. She got excited and asked me to buy her two bottles! We're now stocking extras just in case they ran out of stock or a zombie apocalypse happens! It's totally worth it!




No comments: