Saturday, June 4, 2016

Samsung Gear Fit: Where to Buy One

I am not the kind of a person who cuts and collects coupons or someone who would sit in front of a store to wait for their knockout sale hours like Black Fridays, because I am lazy and impatient that way. BUT I can browse for days or weeks online just to read reviews, comparisons, and pricing of products I want to buy. This is what I did when I've decided to buy my Samsung Gear Fit. Sometimes, it's not even about what other people think are the pros and the cons of the item. It's more about what that item can do for me, because sometimes their cons can be my pros and their pros can be my cons.
Samsung Gear Fit


 I love techie accessories, i.e. watches, necklaces, sunglasses, and anything wearable technologies! I can spend many hours browsing and searching for anything that would make me into some type of a Jane Bond kinda gal. But some of these things are priced a little bit high, so I make sure that I'm not missing out on any bargain before I placed my order.

 So, where did I go to buy my Samsung Gear Fit? Well, I bought mine from Amazon. At the time of my purchase, it was $20 cheaper than buying it from Samsung or my phone carrier, T-Mobile. I chose to shop at Amazon because of my Prime membership aka FREE 2-day shipping. They also have many vendors trying to compete for your business, so you can actually find prices that are lower than the suggested retail price.

Today, I searched and found that DealExtreme is selling it for only $112.34! Now, I don't know how long this sale will go on, but it's worth a try to go check it out there before you commit on buying anywhere else.

Several vendors in eBay are also selling them for really low price too. You might want to go check them out and compare them. I will continue to update this page as I find more good deal. So make sure to bookmark this page and come back before you make the purchase just in case I have newer info on where to find them cheaper. Enjoy your new toy! :)

No comments: