Sunday, October 2, 2016

StayblCam & Facebook Live

With the explosion of Facebook Live, a live-streaming video capabilities to all Facebook users, I am now bombarded with video streams by my friends and families that caused me agony due to motion sickness. Most of the footage is terrible due to shaky hands and extreme movements. I wish these people would realize what they are putting me through when I am tagged and asked to watch their amateur live streaming. Just writing this blog and thinking about it makes me feel nauseated.

I chose not to watch the videos, if I could. But if I was tagged and
asked to comment, what should I do? I can put on my Sea-Band which is very effective in keeping my motion sickness at bay. Or, suggest that they should use a video stabilizer of some sort to eliminate shakiness and create a smooth videos. But of course, such gadgets can get really expensive and easily cost several hundred dollars or sometimes even thousands of dollars after getting all the parts together.

I am interested in utilizing the Facebook Live too especially when we go on to our bi-annual vacations, but I do not want to get people motion
sick watching me live streaming. But I do not want to spend lots of money either just so I can have a little fun on Facebook. So I searched for an instruction or a way to help me take smooth tracking shots. This is where I came across the StayblCam

StayblCam is a very simple yet a very effective gadget that provides a counterbalance for anyone, making it super easy to
produce smooth tracking shots with your smartphone or action cam like GoPro. It is priced at only $74.95 via their website. Check out the video below and see how it works.

So folks, go get one now and save your friends and families from throwing up all over their computers watching you live on Facebook!



No comments: