Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ernie Lively: Ashley Tisdale's Acting Coach

On May 27th and 29th, Jizelle attended Ernie Lively's Acting Workshop in Orem, Utah. According to her, it was pretty basic. So after the 2-day workshop, I didn't bother to enroll her again. I know how much she hates it if she had to do something that's not quite challenging.

On June 12th, Jizelle got invited to Ernie's extensive acting class training. According to the invitation, these classes were not open to the public and were by invitation only. That he personally selected her to be a part of these special classes!

The classes were held on June 19, 23, 26, and 30. That's right, 30th! It was my birthday, but I was at the studio waiting for Jizelle until 10:30 pm! LOL! I didn't mind a bit as long as Jizelle was having fun.

After these classes, I decided to make this her regular schedule. I enrolled her again to 3 more sessions before Ernie flew back to Los Angeles for a movie project. She learned a lot and improved a lot more in her acting skills. According to Ernie, Jizelle is ALWAYS good, and that she is a very SOLID actor. She really makes mama proud! :)

No comments: