Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Lost 6 Lbs. with "Dancing With the Stars - Cardio Dance"

After my ovarian cyst surgery, I gained 10 pounds which is not much according to my friends, coz I only weighed 104 pounds originally. And being 5' 2" tall and even with really small body frame, I'm considered underweight. But I know my body, "not much" is "too much" already. At 114 lbs, I was losing curve of my body and I know I am fat by my body's standard! So I started searching for the best exercise there is in the form of dancing. I am no good when it comes to weight lifting ... "gym-style" exercise. I started and finished the program the same day--back to being a potato couch!

Well, luckily my daughter takes dance classes at Center Stage where stars and professionals like Ashly del Grosso and Julianne Hough of (ABC's Dancing With the Stars) and Jared Murillo (Asst. Choreographer and Principal dancer in High School Musical National Concert Tour) were honed and trained. So everyday I would wait for her at the school, coupled with shopping at their little dance shop ... and there I found the answer to my exercise problem--a DVD that will help me lose weight -- Dancing with the Stars - Cardio Dance. I love the cha-cha sequence by Ashly! Check it out! Anyways, it has been 4 weeks since, I now weigh 108 lbs.


No comments: